Nes Movie File Whats The Movie Called Where There Is This Kid And He Find A Some What NES Game And This Gang Wants It Back?

Whats the movie called where there is this kid and he find a some what NES game and this gang wants it back? - nes movie file

It looked like an NES game on. I think this film was made somewhere in the 1990s. The boy was playing when he sees a boy covered in a white robe, try the stairs in a deserted hallway and to the police that the body has disappeared, to call. Children go to this man, who works in a game and enter the game and gives them a different game, but with the same cover on it. As the sister of the boy by these guys who want the game back and the man is made a wrong then a series of red spray goo face of the guy who was playing with his sister, fired. It's more or less what I remember at the moment.

4 comments:

Muscle Bear said...

My friend, the "Cloak and Dagger"
I think I saw the movie a dozen times.

Q Good
Good luck.

Muscle Bear said...

My friend, the "Cloak and Dagger"
I think I saw the movie a dozen times.

Q Good
Good luck.

kvuo said...

Cloak & Dagger

that the 80

Vasago said...

The film is described Cloak & Dagger. Here is the link.

http://imdb.com/title/tt0087065/

Is the child of ET in it.

Post a Comment