How To Fix Xbox 360 Cable Cords Tried To Fix Xbox Red Ring Of Death.?

Tried to fix xbox red ring of death.? - how to fix xbox 360 cable cords

I bought a set and only solution came with a few screws and some pasta. He gave me a link to some instructions and I followed as he says. I turned on my xbox, and they told me 2 ring, which he saw and said to wait 2 minutes, so I waited 2 minutes and off. I turned around, if they do not work, so I ate a little bit again. In the end I got a job and started a game for you it was. According to the rules of good game, I let him stay for a while and give a different game and it froze immediately, even before you load the game. Then he went again and again, and it freezes) before reaching the console:

I know that the review team did something, because before I tried to fix the game, nor have the red ring, but after the review kit that supports effective and play a board game, but it's now the freeze) And sometimes it seems to be red, even before it freezes.

Any ideas on what is wrong?

3 comments:

Nick S said...

What happens is that, instead of your console fixed for free, you pay for a kit to change the Xbox, which clearly do not an expert in certification, or to ensure this is to be hurt, and brick, possibly to the point that the Microsoft Xbox is the only way to fix it, anyway. They demand $ 120, but if you browse the Web, is only $ 90. Have fun.

The Official Xbox Live Expert said...

Call 1-800-4MY-XBOX.

circa94 said...

when there were 2, 4, or 1, ring (s) or intermittent unflashing ... then buy almost a new one. If we have 3 flashes luck. That's what I had. There is a 3-year warranty for this review. and will be released Post and when he opened the Xbox itself. If you opened it and say that they can not resolve, so DONT use of the kit.

did not want to cry (the only call attention to pay caps lol)

Rachel (:

Post a Comment