Car Price Calculator Can You Check These Ans With A Calculator?

Can you check these ans with a calculator? - car price calculator

I did this without a calculator.
1. The price of a carpet is reduced from 20% of sales. Now it costs $ 60. What was the price before the sale? A. $ 75
2.A car costs $ 12 000 if purchased new. Depreciated at an annual rate of 10%. Find the value at the end of the second year.a. $ 9720
4.In how many years amounting $ 250 at a rate of 8% per annum simple interest on $ 330 spent? A.4yrs
LI 5.In a guaranteed 372 brands tested. If the 62% guarantee mark are trademarks of Max? A.600
6.Expand (4x-1) (3x +5) - (2X-4) ^ 2 (s ²) a.8x ^ 2 +33 x-21
9.1 / 3 (2/5-1/4) divided by 3/7a.7/60
10. (PQ-5) (PQ +5) p ^ 2q ^ 2-25
11.A student loan of $ 600 to buy a computer. The loan interest rate of 5% each year. How much more appropriate dose, after 2 years? A. $ 541.50
12.A common origin of meat weighs 4 kg. After cooking, the reduced weight of 3.4 kilograms. Find the percentage cost.a.15%
14.What is the% saving on this sofa? Sofa 1150 $% $ Previs 2500.a.54
More NXT!
* Please write TSD rude comments! I do not cheat.

1 comments:

Rev Kev said...

I notice that when you send in a web browser, then it is likely it is to have access to a computer.

I assume you have a Windows PC. If so, click Start. Select "All Programs" then "Accessories". There is a program called "Calculator".

So, I'm sure that you are practically a machine, but you do not know.

Edit: algebraic equations Further details are correct.

At first glance, I can tell you with certainty that the following are correct:
1, 2, 5, 6, 9, 10, 12, 14

I'm rusty on the Court, and although I think your calculation is quite good, I will not discuss authority in the field. I acknowledge that I am not satisfied with your answer to # 11 Not sure if you are "clean" or "should". If you mean "I" then I think he wants a series of> 600, because the loan has increased. But sine pay this loan, the value is more realistic and down (not always LuxWe have URY) homework in math. I can not speak for the # 11, but I beg you to look at it closer.

Post a Comment