Blood On Stoll Surface I Am 16 And Being Haveing Chest Pain, I Went To The Doctor And..............please Read My Story?

I am 16 and being haveing chest pain, i went to the doctor and..............please read my story? - blood on stoll surface

I am 16 years old and haveing chest pains, went to the doctor, and .............. Please read?
X-rays and blood tests and ECG. nothing was found. I wonder what are the signs of kidney failure? and have found my blood? becuse I'm beginning to have contractions. I went in the first becuse I spit blood and blood in the stool and found nothing. in I havent Stoll anal examination, or spitting blood for a week after the visit. and I was haveing a lot of headaches and had a CT scan and found nothing. Now I am pain in the legs and arms. What's happening? and were a little Shakey. Not bad.

0 comments:

Post a Comment