Which Finger Should I Wear Amethyst Suggest For Ruby, Emerald And Amethyst Gemstone?

Suggest for Ruby, Emerald and Amethyst gemstone? - which finger should i wear amethyst

Hello everyone,
This question is for all Horroscope and astrology.
My name is Amit Kapoor, I was born in December 1980 8th at 00:06 (midnight) in Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India. I know my zodiac sign is Sagittarius and my moon sign of Scorpio (Vrischika). I think my Nakshatra is jyestha.

I have dealt with the problems in marriage and divorce are fighting for 4.5 years. Please let me know if I can use ruby, emerald and amethyst. I read a lot about these gems on the internet and now wear an emerald in a small silver ring on the little finger of his left hand. I understand she is working with Mercury (planet of the Buddha) and the intelligence work and career-related issues.

I am willing to Ruby to assume the qualities of leadership, and the victory of good health and spiritual healing Amethyst and victory in the courts. If you can tell if you are using is good for me or not, it will be a big help.

So, let me know if you have any suggestions for me to divorce peacefully.

ThatYou k
Amit
My email is amit_k_kapoor@yahoo.co.in

4 comments:

Himanshu Shangari said...

Zodiac sign is Scorpio and Sagittarius-No. They are faced with these problems, especially in the presence of Kaal Sarp Dosh in your chart, which is 50% of the population was only half awake today. And if you are fully awake, they will pose more problems for you. What is the action, the time the race is good for you until February 2011, but the next 3 years from February 2011 will be difficult for you and it is likely that many problems that face and especially in 2014. And my stomach is going to come cause problems in times.

For more information on yoga Kaal Sarp Dosh and sleep, visit my website.

Regards

Himanshu Shangar

astro guru said...

They have a number of typical Kala Sarpa dosha.
for Leo Lagna will be very interesting to use a ruby.
No need to be an emerald, that you do not wear mahadasa Mercury.

sukant said...

You need to generate the report by the head of the astrobix Gemstone

No.48 said...

If UR in HYD, in the temple pooja srikalahasthi not go kalasarpa Dosh, @ sleep for two days Urs problem is solved

Post a Comment